Sparkly, the Crow
|Location:||Shrine of Storms|
Sparkly the Crow is an NPC in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. NPCs are the various characters that are encountered by the player throughout their journey. NPCs provide information, others are quest givers, while some are categorized as Merchants and/or Blacksmiths whom you can trade with or request for certain services.
Sparkly, the Crow is one of the merchants in Demon's Souls.
She is a special NPC where players can trade "shiny" items, and in exchange, she will provide items.
Sparkly the Crow Location: Where to Find Sparkly the Crow
- In Shrine of Storms, at the highest point in the level, there is a tree with a large nest and a talking crow (also known as 'Double winged hawk girl') asking for "Sparkly, Twinkly" stuff. From the tower which leads to the lone skeleton archer and the Compound Long Bow, there is an exit that leads out to the clifftop towards the crow's tree.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 13:20. Click here to watch it
Sparkly the Crow Trade Information
- Drop an item on the ground near the tree. Listen carefully to what the crow says
- If a desired item is dropped, the crow will acknowledge it happily. If it doesn't like it, just pick it back up.
- If the crow likes the item, use the [Start] menu to load the current game, or return to the Nexus and come back later. The traded item will appear on the right side of the tree, ready to be picked up. If an undesired item is dropped, it will be lost if the player loads the game or leaves the World. Don't forget though, that loading the game will respawn the Crystal Lizards and reset the floor traps in the level.
- The item(s) given by Sparkly will remain on the ground until picked up (even if the player visits the Nexus or other Worlds)
- You cannot drop multiple items to be exchanged. If you drop an item, say a Soul Remain, and an Augite of Guidance, only one will be exchanged and the other item dropped will be lost.
- Also, each item can only be exchanged once per game
- If you trade all possible items, the crow will stop talking when you approach
Sparkly the Crow Dialogue
- Caw, you scary! Give sparkly, me! Give twinkly, me! Me, caw, you, trade, trade! Give me. Sparkly-twinkly.
When trading item
Happy with the item
- Sparkly, happy, happy!
Unhappy with the item.
- No sparkly! Caw. That not twinkly
Already has the item
- Me have that.
- Give sparkly, me! Caw. Give twinkly, me!
- Caw, caw, you, scary, caw. Sparkly, happy, happy! Caw. More trade? More trade? Give me. Sparkly-twinkly. Please, please. Give, caw, give!
Sparkly the Crow Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes and tips goes here...
- Oher notes, tips and trivia go here.