|Usage||Recover tiny amount of HP
Trade with Sparkly the Crow
Ceramic Coin is a Consumable item in Demon's Souls Remake. Consumable items grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects, applying temporary buffs and debuffs, as well as activating various actions and effects.
A cheap coin of dried clay. Crush to recover a tiny amount of HP. Extremely brittle and fragile, the glimmer has faded much like the value.
How to Trade Ceramic Coins
- Dropping the coins will break them so you can only do this at Sparkly the crow
- Summon a friend as a blue phantom and have them drop the coins for Sparkly the Crow. Sparkly must say "Happy Happy"
- Save and quit while your blue phantom is still in your world
- Reload back. You will get a coin refund if the coins weren't enough, or the Rusted Key if it was 26 coins.
Ceramic Coin Location: Where to Find Ceramic Coin
- Found during Fractured Mode gameplay. The ceramic coins are scattered around every arch stone, but you can only find them in Pure White World Tendency or Pure Black World Tendency. Currently 13 Coins have been found, but it's possible there's more to be discovered. Coins are always hidden in breakable props, so roll and destroy everything you see to find them.
Pure White World Tendency:
- Gates of Boletaria 1 - 1 (PWWT) – After rescuing Ostrava, in the room where the two soldiers break the doors to attack, destroy furniture in the room.
- Inner Ward 1 - 3 (PWWT) – In the side area near the start of the level, after the guards open the side path with ninjas and a boulder that goes down the stairs, go up a small ladder and you will see a door you cannot open in front of you. Break the box to get a coin.
- Inner Ward 1 - 3 (PWWT) – In the courtyard overlooking the boss fog gate, where the Primeval Demon spawns, go on the upper walkway and break a box in the corner where there’s crows that fly away.
- The Tunnel City 2 - 2 (PWWT) – Start from Flamelurker Archstone (Underground Temple) and make your way to the lava pit, where there are many bearbugs. Break debris on one of the islands.
- Prison of Hope 3 - 1 (PWWT) – In one of the smaller cells with a spiked chair in it, near the ball of bodies that shoots at the player, roll and break the chair. The cell is opposite the Crystal Lizard spawn
- The Ritual Path 4 - 1 (PWWT) – In the cell where you find the Grave Robber. The coin is in a box in the corner.
- Swamp of Sorrow 5 - 2 (PWWT) - Follow the scaffolding path after the fog door upwards until the end where you can start dropping down. Drop down once and look toward the wall, then drop on the narrow edge between wall and platform. You will fall onto a ledge with a crate, break the crate. *This coin can bug out and not appear. Just reload the world and run there again.
Pure Black World Tendency:
- The Lord's Path 1 - 2 (PBWT) – On the upper floor of the tower near the boss fog gate, go up the stairs to the floor above and break the table near the winch holding the drawbridge.
- Inner Ward 1 - 3 (PBWT) – Right before the two Fat Official Black Phantom spawn, there is a railing you can vault over on the right side. Break the barrel below it to find the coin.
- Smithing Grounds 2 - 1 (PBWT) – In the area with the lava lizards, after you get attacked by the dogs, go to the next area down the slope and break wooden boxes near ore smelting pots.
- Prison of Hope 3 - 1 (PBWT) – When you use the side path to avoid the statue that shoots arrows, there’s two adjacent corridors with wardens in them that lead to a big staircase that leads to a courtyard that’s connected to one of the towers near the Fool Idol’s boss. Check the dead-end grates in that courtyard to find a box near one of the grates you can destroy.
- Island's Edge 4 - 2 (PBWT) – In the pit Patches knocks you into in one of the boxes.
- Swamp of Sorrow 5 - 2 (PBWT) - In the shanty town area before the Dirty Colossus Boss Fight, break boxes in the area before the fog gate.
(EDITED Feb 07, 2021- Previously Island's Edge 4-1 (PWWT) was changed to Pure Black Tendency. Also, The Ritual Path 4-2 (PBWT) was changed Pure White Tendency. Youtube video has not been corrected as of 02/07/2021. )
How to Use Ceramic Coins
Ceramic Coin Notes and Tips
- Note and tips goes here...
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here