|Usage||Recover tiny amount of HP
Trade with Sparkly the Crow
Ceramic Coin is a Consumable item in Demon's Souls Remake. Consumable items grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects, applying temporary buffs and debuffs, as well as activating various actions and effects.
A cheap coin of dried clay. Crush to recover a tiny amount of HP. Extremely brittle and fragile, the glimmer has faded much like the value.
How to give Ceramic Coins to someone else
- Dropping these coins will break them, so you can only do this at Sparkly the Crow.
- Be summoned as a blue phantom and drop the coins for Sparkly the Crow. Sparkly must say "Happy, happy".
- Stay while your friend saves and quits and reloads.
- Your friend will receive the Rusted Key if you dropped 26 coins, or he will receive the coins if you dropped less.
Ceramic Coins Location: Where to Find Ceramic Coins
- Found during Fractured Mode gameplay. Ceramic Coins are scattered around every archstone, but you can only find them in Pure White World Tendency or Pure Black World Tendency. Currently 13 Ceramic Coins have been found, but it's possible there's more to be discovered. Ceramic Coins are always hidden in breakable props, so roll and destroy everything you see to find them.
Pure White World Tendency:
- Gates of Boletaria 1 - 1 (PWWT) – After rescuing Ostrava, in the room where the two soldiers break the doors to attack, destroy furniture in the room.
- Inner Ward 1 - 3 (PWWT) – Near the beginning and up some stairs, stop at the guards and take a side path. Go straight through a broken railing, down two ledges, and turn around to find a ladder. Climb it, then break boxes to get a coin.
- Inner Ward 1 - 3 (PWWT) – In the courtyard overlooking the boss fog gate, where the Primeval Demon spawns, go on the upper walkway and break a box in the corner where there’s crows that fly away.
- The Tunnel City 2 - 2 (PWWT) – From the Flamelurker Archstone (Underground Temple), go backwards to the lava pit with many Bearbugs. Break their molted shells on one of the islands.
- Prison of Hope 3 - 1 (PWWT) – In one of the smaller cells with a spiked chair in it, near the ball of bodies that shoots at the player, roll and break the chair. The cell is opposite the Crystal Lizard spawn.
- Island's Edge 4 - 1 (PWWT) – In the cell where you find Graverobber Blige, near Vanguard Demon. The coin is in a box in the corner.
- Swamp of Sorrow 5 - 2 (PWWT) – Follow the scaffolding path after the fog door upwards until the end where you can start dropping down. This coincides with the waterfall where Depraved One enemies drop from. To the left of the waterfall is a spot to drop down. Drop down once and look toward the wall, then drop on the narrow edge between wall and platform. You will fall onto a ledge with a crate, break the crate. *This coin can bug out and not appear. Just reload the world and run there again.
Pure Black World Tendency:
- The Lord's Path 1 - 2 (PBWT) – On the upper floor of the tower near the boss fog gate, go up the stairs to the floor above and break the table near the winch holding the drawbridge.
- Inner Ward 1 - 3 (PBWT) – Right before the two Fat Official Black Phantom spawn, there is a railing you can vault over on the right side. Break the barrel below it to find the coin.
- Smithing Grounds 2 - 1 (PBWT) – In the area with Lava Lizards on a column. After defeating some attack Dogs, proceed down the slope and break boxes near some ore smelting pots.
- Prison of Hope 3 - 1 (PBWT) – When you use the side path to avoid the statue that shoots arrows, there’s two adjacent corridors with wardens in them that lead to a big staircase that leads to a courtyard that’s connected to one of the towers near the Fool Idol’s boss. Check the dead-end grates in that courtyard to find a box near one of the grates you can destroy.
- The Ritual Path 4 - 2 (PBWT) – In the pit Patches knocks you into, in one of the boxes.
- Swamp of Sorrow 5 - 2 (PBWT) – In the shanty town area before the Dirty Colossus Boss Fight, break boxes in the area before the fog gate.
How to Use Ceramic Coins
Ceramic Coin Notes and Tips
- Note and tips goes here.
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here.