Dark Moon Grass
|Usage||Fully Restores Health Points and cures Bleed, Poison and Plague Status Effects|
Dark Moon Grass is a Consumable item in Demon's Souls
A Medical herb named for the lunar phase. Completely restores the user's HP and fully heals status ailments. The effect of moon herbs changes according to the condition they're in. Dark Moon herbs are rare, midnight blossoms that are said to be derived from New Moon herbs.
- Can be bought from Patches, the Hyena in The Nexus
- Reward from Ostrava, of Boletaria in Phalanx Archstone
- Can be found in Fool's Idol Archstone, approaching the second chain tower, just after you leave the centipede infested walkway, near the fog gate
- Trade Pure Mercurystone with Sparkly the Crow
- Sold by the Filthy Woman in Leechmonger Archstone
- Can be found in Leechmonger Archstone, head left from the first large island you come across in the swamp
- Can be found in Leechmonger Archstone, after the first fog, drop into the swamp and bear right from the island with the Thief's Ring
- Can be found in Leechmonger Archstone, in the swamp below the shantytown, near to the boss fog.
- Can be found in Leechmonger Archstone, in the Dirty Colossus arena, near to the entrance
Notes and Tips:
- Can only obtain 32 in a runthrough
- Patches, the Hyena will only start selling this item after defeating three Archdemons in a playthrough