|Damage||115 / 0 / 0|
White Arrow is a type of Ammunition found in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Ammunition is a consumable item that is required to be able to use weapons such as Bows and Crossbows. These ammunitions such as arrows and bolts are used to inflict damage onto hostile characters such as enemies and bosses.
A gnarled wood arrow. This legendary weapon is used with the white bow. Its attack power is extremely high.
Ranged attacks require that both a bow and arrows be equipped.
White Arrow Location: Where to Find White Arrow
- Trade Soul Remains with Sparkly the Crow
- Trade Augite of Guidance with Sparkly the Crow
- Trade Moonlightstone Shard with Sparkly the Crow
- Trade Moonlightstone Chunk with Sparkly the Crow
- Adjudicator Archstone: Enter the stairway to the left. Enter the hidden doorway, walk till seeing a Dual Katana Black Skeleton. Drop from the mountain that leads to a drop near the start of the map. After the first drop there will be a body with a White Bow and White Arrows.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 14:45. Click here to watch it
- Near Sparkly the Crow's trade location, some four-winged falcons are flying around, orbiting. You can to shoot them down to gain White Arrows. They seem to drop 10 in the Remake and 5 in the Original, but this needs to be verified with much more testing.
White Arrow Notes and Tips
- Note and tips goes here...
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
White Arrow Moveset
- Moveset goes here...