|Location||Shrine of Storms
Graverobber Blige is an NPC in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. NPCs are the various characters that are encountered by the player throughout their journey. NPCs provide information, others are quest givers, while some are categorized as Merchants and/or Blacksmiths whom you can trade with or request for certain services.
Graverobber Blige is one of the merchants in Demon's Souls. He has a variety of wares that players can choose from such as consumables, weapons, armor, and upgrade materials.
Graverobber Blige Information
- Must be set free from a jail cell in World Shrine of Storms in order to be used as a vendor
This NPC drops the following item/s if killed:
Graverobber Blige Location: Where to Find Graverobber Blige
- You can find him at Shrine of Storms, trapped in a jail cell (Initial), unlock it with the Copper Key.
- You can find him at The Ritual Path. Inside the passage on the way to first Reaper, after you defeat the major demon in Shrine of Storms (4 - 1).
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video N9 at 0:50. Click here to watch it.
- Encountered in the Shrine of Storms as shown at thisVideo Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 21:00. Click here to watch it.
- Encountered going through the hallways in
Graverobber Blige Merchant's Inventory
- The following items will be available upon reaching the Adjudicator Archstone:
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value|
|Half Moon Grass||Consumable||400 Souls|
|Late Moon Grass||Consumable||800 Souls|
|Fresh Spice||Consumable||300 Souls|
|Soul Remains||Consumable||500 Souls|
|Short Bow||Weapon||1,500 Souls|
|Long Bow||Weapon||3,000 Souls|
|Leather Shield||Shield||1,000 Souls|
|Wooden Arrow||Ammunition||5 Souls|
|Light Arrow||Ammunition||50 Souls|
|Fire Arrow||Ammunition||50 Souls|
|Holy Arrow||Ammunition||200 Souls|
|Leather Cap||Armor||500 Souls|
|Leather Armor||Armor||1,500 Souls|
|Leather Gloves||Armor||800 Souls|
|Leather Boots||Armor||800 Souls|
|Barbarian Clothes||Armor||300 Souls|
|Barbarian Armbands||Armor||150 Souls|
|Barbarian Leggings||Armor||200 Souls|
|Shard of Cloudstone||Upgrade Material||3,000 Souls|
|Shard of Darkmoonstone||Upgrade Material||3,000 Souls|
Graverobber Blige Dialogue
- First encounter (Shrine of Storms):
- Phew! You saved me.
Heavens, I can't believe I fell for that trap. I suppose I owe you now.
I'm graverobber Blige. As thanks I can provide you with useful goods.
Who couldn't do with a little help down in these parts?
- This shrine was used in a ghastly ritual by an ancient tribe.
They have long perished, and now Demons have put the souls to work.
At least here you're killing things that are already dead, like skeletons and shadow lurkers.
That's what I like about this place. Better than killing those poor soul-starved humans, right?
- Phew! You saved me.
- Second encounter (Adjudicator Archstone):
- Hello, there. We meet again. You look terrible. Cheer up, life is an adventure! Hahahah.
- There's somebody I ought to warn you about. A fellow who lacks common decency.
They call him Patches the hyena, and he's the one that laid that trap for me.
He's the kind of person who'd stab his mother in the back.
If you happen to spot him, you'll be doing us all a favour by putting him out of his misery.
- Have you been to the altar where sorcerers summon shadows?
Well, I think someone may be trapped in the lower cavity. I heard them praying for dear life.
Pity the poor fool. He probably fell for one of Patches' old tricks.
- This is where the ancient barbarians offered their honoured heroes to the winds.
To seek winds in life, and meet winds in death, that was the warriors code.
And all that's left here now is a fine pile of dust.
I've never been so wrong about a dig. I've disgraced the Blige line of graverobbers.
- Approaching after first conversation:
- A, hello, I'm here to please. What can I get you?
- Leaving after buying:
- Satisfied? I'll have more for you next time. May we have a long and fruitful relationship!
- All done? Good day. Be sure not to get yourself killed.
- Leaving without buying:
- Hmm… Well, suit yourself. But a bit of Indulgence goes a long way.
- Nothing suits your fancy? Well, don't be too frugal. But a bit of Indulgence goes a long way.
- Running off and returning:
- Hey, wait! I'm not finished yet!
- I'll forgive you this time, but don't do it again.
- Hey, wait! I'm not finished yet!
- Running off and returning a couple of times in a row:
- I have nothing to sell to the likes of you.
- When attacked:
- What the hell's wrong with you? Have you been possessed by a soul?
Graverobber Blige Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Voiced by: Rupert H. Evans
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
holy crap, good patches?
The best soul remains vender. Need them for the skellies and other nasties to distract.
he also has phosphorescent grains for magic resistance
Love this guy.... super convenient when farming the reaper from a distance with bow and arrow... he keeps you suplied. The same goes for when you farm the storm stingrays... you go to him and buy arrows for 10 souls each instead of the blacksmith who sells them for 20... when buying large quantities.. price matters.
Blige just said to me, "I'll forgive you this time, but Don't let it happen again." I'm not really sure what he's referring to, I didn't attack him or anything... Came here to check his dialogue points and don't even see it listed. Anyone get this from him? He seems to be acting normal now after saying that once. Something I did must have pissed him off lol
So like, did they have to make remake Blige hot? Or is that just a me thing?