|Usage||Used to upgrade equipment|
Pure Bladestone is an upgrade item in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Upgrade Materials are items that are used to strengthen the statistical value and to increase the effect of a certain piece of equipment.
Ore wet with dew. Enhances knives, curved swords, spears, and so on.
An ore used to make weapons that take skill to rend enemies. Weapons can be strengthened by Bladestones up to a maximum of level 5. Using bladestones to enhance a weapon can cause them to become brittle, so exercise caution.
Pure Bladestone Location: Where to Find Pure Bladestone
- Dropped by Black Skeleton in The Ritual Path.
- Dropped by Black Skeleton at entrance to Adjudicator boss arena
Pure Bladestone Compatible Equipments
Pure Bladestone Notes and Tips
- Can be traded to Sparkly the Crow for Ring of Longevity
- Farming Route: Start at The Ritual Path archstone (4-2) and head into the first area with a Reaper enemy and his summons. Take the left bridge and roll off towards the wall to land by a doorway, Cloak spell or Thief's Ring recommended so you don't aggro the Reaper when you hit the ground. Go through the doorway and up two flights of stairs. On the second landing is a false wall, you can see the outline of an arched door that is bricked up. Strike it to reveal the passage. Outside is a single Black Skeleton with two katanas. Dispatch it and follow the path right back up to the archstone to reload the area and make the run again. As a bonus there is a Titanite Lizard and the Primeval Demon spawns on this path as well.
- For simplest farming route: Start at The Ritual Path archstone (4-2) and head up the stairs to entrance to Adjudicator boss fight. Even with Providence Ring drop rate is rather low.