Fool's Idol Archstone is a Location in Demon's Souls. This area features the Archstone of the Demon Fool's Idol. The church devoted to an idol mimicking the queen gave hope to the prisoners, but the malice behind it will crush their faint solace.
[video goes here]
[map goes here]
- Shard of Archstone
- Stone of Ephemeral Eyes x3
- Shard of Moonlightstone x3
- Chunk of Moonlightstone x1
- Shard of Mercurystone x2
- Chunk of Mercurystone x1
- Moon Short Sword +1
- Rune Sword
- Epee Rapier
- Rune Shield
- Gold Mask
- Fragrant Ring
- Ring of Disease Resistance
- Ring of Avarice
- Gloom Helmet
- Gloom Armor
- Gloom Gauntlets
- Gloom Leggings
World Tendency Events
- On top of the first tower where the first chain is released, a bridge will appear that gives access to the very top, where the Prison of Hope, 2F W Cell Key, that unlocks Rydell's cell, can be picked up. Pure White World Tendency required.
- Once unlocked, this bridge will remain there even if World Tendency changes later.
- Two Black Phantom Giant Man Centipede at the swamp.
- One Black Phantom Giant Man Centipede on a bridge leading to second chain tower, just past the Crystal Lizard.
- A Primeval Demon is at a dead-end, accessed from the boardwalk; it is next to where the Ring of Disease Resistance is found.
- Note: The Primeval Demon shows up one World Tendency lighter than Pure Black and is likely to drop a Colorless Demon's Soul when killed.
- Black World Tendency Events in Latria
- In Latria it is impossible to go from 3-2 back to 3-1, without going by The Nexus. Most players will want to defeat both the NPC Black Phantom and the Primeval Demon in one go, to avoid achieving Black World Tendency more than once. It is therefore advisable to start from 3-1 and take out Black Phantom Lord Rydell first, then move into 3-2 to deal with the Primeval Demon.
Full Fool's Idol Archtone Walkthrough
At the start of this level, you will face gargoyles that perch themselves on top of pillars throughout the start of the level. These enemies hit pretty strong, so use your shield to block their hits and counter their strikes. or you can use magic/bows just lock on to them and keep away from them. the gargoyles drop unknown soul gems ranging from 400 to 1000 points per gem. so it's a good level to keep going back to, to get soul gems.
Once you get through the gargoyles, head up the stairs to a ledge, wait there for the elevator to come down. Get off at the top to another set of stairs that lead to about 4 zombies praying to a fire torch. Kill them in order to put out the torch.
After the cut scene, head down the stairs to the guy locked up in the cage. let him out and get in the cage. Yes, I said get in the cage - it will take you down to the next level. Here, there are lots of Mercurystones around the area, so look everywhere, but watch for the scorpions and Prisoner Horde that shoots rays at you. The scorpions will strike you with their tail, then they will split into two, just the head and jump and spit at you.
Once you get through them and go up the hill to go through the fog, be careful and watch for the dark phantom Mind Flayer ahead, as well as ambushes at every turn. This will get you to the second tower and another cut scene will trigger.
Walk down the stairs and jump down over the ledge to get back to the start of the level. Now instead of going up the stairs, you will want to go to the right to the open door - watch out for the scorpion waiting for you. proceed to the right down the second staircase. Be careful there are about four scorpions and two gargoyles.
Once down the stairs go to the right and kill about five scorpions and collect your rewards. Next, you will want to go back up the stairs, but instead of going right down the walkway, keep going straight and follow the stairs up. There will be a dark phantom at the top of the stairs walking down toward you.
Next, you'll see a fog, but don't go in yet. You can shoot one of two maneaters that are waiting for you. move toward the wall on the left as close to the fog as you can go and use your bow if you have a good one that is. using magic is best unless you have one hell of a weapon to use. Once you get the first one to about 3/4 health a second one will come for you. Run up the stairs to the torch and hit and run around the torch or use magic is best. Soul Ray spell. Happy Hunting.
[video goes here]
[map goes here]
Trivia & Notes:Trivia and notes go here.