|Usage||When used, it sends the user back to the Nexus with collected souls. The effect is identical to using the Evacuate Miracle|
Archstone Shard is a Consumable item in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Consumable items grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects, applying temporary buffs and debuffs, as well as activating various actions and effects.
A shard scraped off of the Archstones that are scattered about in each area. Sends the user back to the Nexus. The Archstones that the Monumental entrusted to the elders have been forgotten, and are now left for the mice to gnaw at.
Archstone Shard Location:
- Can be bought from Patches, the Hyena in The Nexus for 5,000 Souls.
- Dropped by Rats in the Depraved Chasm,
- Can be found in Gates of Boletaria, on the lower ledge near to the dragons.
Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 59:55. Click here to watch it
- Can be found in Upper Latria, on the platform where Yurt, the Silent Chief resides
Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 17:39. Click here to watch it
Archstone Shard Notes and Tips
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here