|Usage||Used to upgrade equipment|
Mercurystone Shard (or Shard of Mercurystone) is an Upgrade item found in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Upgrade Materials are items that are used to strengthen the statistical value and to increase the effect of a certain piece of equipment.
Melted, poisonous ore. Enhances knives, curved swords, spears, and so on.
An ore that applies a strong poison to the weapon. Weapons can be strengthened by Mercurystones up to a maximum of level 5.
Mercurystone Shard Location: Where to Find Mercurystone Shard
- Dropped by Prisoner in Prison of Hope.
- Dropped by Man Centipede in Upper Latria and The Ivory Tower.
- Dropped by Giant Man Centipede in Upper Latria and The Ivory Tower
- At the Prison of Hope, you can find one on the last cell of the second corridor in the first area.
- At Prison of Hope, once you pass the first area of cells, go through the first aisle, turn right, enter the cell to loot a body containing one.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 4:20. Click here to watch it
- At Prison of Hope, on the second area full of cells in 3F. the last cell on the left side has one.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 3:10. Click here to watch it
- Location shown in Upper Latria: Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 30:05. Click here to watch it
- With a bunch of corpses when you encounter a gargoyle in this Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 42:10. Click here to watch it
Mercurystone Shard Compatible Weapons
Mercurystone Shard Notes and Tips
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here