Giant Man Centipede
|Enemy Type||Walking bug with several faces|
|Weakness||All damage types|
Giant Man Centipede is an Enemy in Demon's Souls.
Giant Man Centipede Description
Much larger and with considerably more faces than their relatives the Man Centipedes.
- Scorpion style tail strike when in range. Rears up tail.
- Jumping tackle for heavy damage with little warning. Usually the first attack to close in.
- Will spit acid for heavy damage and high durability reduction. Does an animation with head tilted up before spraying.
- Still dangerous when seperated from their tail. Don't be fooled.
Notes & Trivia
- Try to deal with them individually. The Thief's Ring helps. Avoid standing directly in front of them. Most attacks are telegraphed pretty clearly and are easy to dodge. Lock on, circle to the side and start chopping. If they begin to rear up, clear the area or get covered in acid.
Alternatively, just whack em until they drop. Attack right after the first attack (usually jumping in the Tower of Latria and tail strike in the swamps). Two strong blows with a two handed a melee weapon will cause them to lose their tail leaving them easy to finish.
|All||Shard of Mercurystone
Chunk of Mercurystone