|Enemy Type||Beetle-like melee enemy|
Large Bearbug is an Enemy in Demon's Souls.
Large Bearbug Description
Large Bearbugs are much bigger than the Bearbugs and Flying Bearbugs.
Their relatives also include the Giant Bearbugs
- Jumping body press. Distance is about the 'Bug's entire length.
- Thrusts its needle-like appendage from its head.
- Charging attack. Breaks most guards.
- Their attacks usually consist of a stinger thrust from their mouth and a body rush tackle. With a hard shell and high HP, these guys take a beating. Try hitting them with Poison or Plague to supplement your damage, also melee attack with magic enchanted weapons (like rune sword) works fine. (Note that there is also a holy mace in the level if you can't find any magic stone.)
|All||Shard of Dragonstone
Chunk of Dragonstone (rare)
Notes & Trivia
- If you have the spell Soulsucker, get near one and kill it instantly.
Bearbug ♦ Black Skeleton ♦ Blue Eye Knight ♦ Boletaria Soldier ♦ Depraved One ♦ Dog ♦ Dregling ♦ Fat Official ♦ Fire Lizard ♦ Flying Bearbug ♦ Gargoyle ♦ Giant Bearbug ♦ Giant Depraved One ♦ Giant Man Centipede ♦ Giant Mosquito ♦ Giant Tick ♦ Gold Skeleton ♦ Hawk ♦ Hoplite ♦ Imperial Spy ♦ Man Centipede ♦ Mind Flayer ♦ Phosphorescent Slug ♦ Plague Baby ♦ Poison Jelly ♦ Prisoner ♦ Prisoner Horde ♦ Rat ♦ Reaper ♦ Red Eye Knight ♦ Rock Worm ♦ Scale Miners ♦ Shadowlurker ♦ Silver Skeleton ♦ Storm Beast