Alfred, Knight of the Tower is a Black Phantom in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Black Phantoms are extremely powerful variants of Enemies or Npcs encountered throughout the game. They can also be another Online player who has invaded your world and attempts to kill you.
Alfred, Knight of the Tower Location
- This Black Phantom is located in Penetrator Archstone, accompanied by Metas, Knight of the Lance and Long Bow Oolan.
Alfred, Knight of the Tower Combat Information
- Wields Scraping Spear and Tower Shield.
- Wears the Brushwood Set.
- Once alerted, marches relentlessly with shield raised, stabbing with the Spear when you are in range. Will occasionally do a strong forward thrust.
Alfred, Knight of the Tower Strategies
Wait for the strong forward thrust, circle, and backstab.
Alfred, Knight of the Tower Drops.
Alfred, Knight of the Tower Notes and Tips:
- Alfred, Knight of the Tower, alongside his companions Long Bow Oolan, Vallarfax and Biorr of the Royal Twin Fangs and Metas, Knight of the Lance, is known as a legendary knight who helped to lead Boletaria before the colourless mist swept across the land.
- Much like his companions, specifically Long Bow Oolan and Metas, Knight of the Lance, Alfred was one of the knights to help defend Boletaria when the fog arrived. However, also like Oolan and Metas, Alfred was eventually corrupted by the fog's influence and turned into a demon, the Tower Knight. Ironically, or perhaps impressively, he continues to guard the Boletarian palace even after he has been twisted into a demonic form... Albeit, likely with more nefarious purposes in mind.