- Always begins with a leaping bite. Unless blocked, the dog will trot away before resuming its attacks.
- At close range, the dog bites multiple times with no precursor animations.
- You'll hear the kennel barking before you see them. They rush you as a group, which can make them very tough if you aren't prepared.
- One strategy is to use the Thief's Ring and lure them out one at a time with ranged attacks/items(such as the pack of throwing knives near the beginning of 1-2).
- Another strategy is to run back to the doorway leading to the first tower and taking them on in the narrow space one at a time.
- Remember that spears can be used to attack while your shield is raised. Or lock on to the lead dog and do a strong R2 attack just before it jumps at you. You'll skewer the lead dog and the one following it.
|Enemy Variety||Item Type|
Notes & Trivia
- Notes and tips goes here...
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!