Dog is an Enemy in Demon's Souls. Enemies have their own behavior and unique attacks, killing enemies provide various drops that reward players with items and souls that can be useful for the player's adventure.
- Always begins with a leaping bite. Unless blocked, the dog will trot away before resuming its attacks.
- At close range, the dog bites multiple times with no precursor animations.
- You'll hear the kennel barking before you see them. They rush you as a group, which can make them very tough if you aren't prepared.
- One strategy is to use the Thief's Ring and lure them out one at a time with ranged attacks/items(such as the pack of throwing knives near the beginning of 1-2).
- Another strategy is to run back to the doorway leading to the first tower and taking them on in the narrow space one at a time.
- Remember that spears can be used to attack while your shield is raised. Or lock on to the lead dog and do a strong R2 attack just before it jumps at you. You'll skewer the lead dog and the one following it.
|Enemy Variety||Item Type|
Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.