|Enemy Type||Beetle-like melee enemy|
Bearbug is an Enemy in Demon's Souls.
The Bearbugs and the Flying Bearbugs are about the same size.
Their relatives also include the Large Bearbugs and the Giant Bearbugs.
- Jumping body press. Distance is about the 'Bug's entire length.
- Thrusts its needle-like appendage from its head.
- Charging attack. Breaks most guards.
- Their attacks usually consist of a stinger thrust from their mouth and a body rush tackle. With a hard shell and high HP, these guys take a beating. Try hitting them with Poison or Plague to supplement your damage, also melee attack with magic enchanted weapons (like rune sword) works fine. (Note that there is also a holy mace in the level if you can't find any magic stone.)
|All||Shard of Dragonstone
Chunk of Dragonstone (rare)
Notes & Trivia
- If you have the spell Soulsucker, get near one and kill it instantly.