|Enemy Type||Melee type|
Bearbug is an Enemy in Demon's Souls. Enemies have their own behavior and unique attacks, killing enemies provide various drops that reward players with items and souls that can be useful for the player's adventure.
The Bearbugs and the Flying Bearbugs are about the same size. Their relatives also include the Large Bearbugs and the Giant Bearbugs.
- Jumping body press. Distance is about the 'Bug's entire length.
- Thrusts its needle-like appendage from its head.
- Charging attack. Breaks most guards.
- Their attacks usually consist of a stinger thrust from their mouth and a body rush tackle. With a hard shell and high HP, these guys take a beating. Try hitting them with Poison or Plague to supplement your damage, also melee attack with magic enchanted weapons (like rune sword) works fine. (Note that there is also a holy mace in the level if you can't find any magic stone.)
Notes & Trivia
- If you have the spell Soulsucker, get near one and kill it instantly.