Giant Man Centipede Black Phantom is a Black Phantom in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Black Phantoms are extremely powerful variants of Enemies or Npcs encountered throughout the game. They can also be another Online player who has invaded your world and attempts to kill you.
Giant Man Centipede Black Phantom Location
Giant Man Centipede Black Phantom Combat Information
- Scorpion style tail strike when in range. Rears up tail.
- Jumping tackle for heavy damage with little warning. Usually, the first attack to close in.
- Will spit acid for heavy damage and high durability reduction. Does an animation with head tilted up before spraying.
- Still dangerous when separated from their tail. Don't be fooled.
Giant Man Centipede Black Phantom Strategies
- Try to deal with them individually. The Thief's Ring helps. Avoid standing directly in front of them. Most attacks are telegraphed pretty clearly and are easy to dodge. Lock on, circle to the side and start chopping. If they begin to rear up, clear the area or get covered in acid.
Alternatively, just whack em until they drop. Attack right after the first attack (usually jumping in the Tower of Latria and tail strike in the swamps). Two strong blows with a two handed a melee weapon will cause them to lose their tail leaving them easy to finish.
Giant Man Centipede Black Phantom Drops
- x213 Souls
Giant Man Centipede Black Phantom Notes and Tips:
- Notes and tips go here.