Dregling Black Phantom is a Black Phantom in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Black Phantoms are extremely powerful variants of Enemies or Npcs encountered throughout the game. They can also be another Online player who has invaded your world and attempts to kill you.
Dregling Black Phantom Location
- Boletarian Palace, at the executioner grounds
Dregling Black Phantom Combat Information
- At a certain range, the dregling will lunge forward, plunging its broken sword to its lower left. It will take a slight pause and then start swinging wildly without re-targeting the player. Striking the dregling while its in mid-air will deal it additional damage.
- The dregling pulls its right-hand back and takes two steps forwards, swinging its sword twice horizontally.
- A piercing heavy attack. The dregling begins by gripping its sword with both hands and then thrusts it forward.
Dregling Black Phantom Strategies
- These guys are the first enemies encountered. They will run at the player, lunge and start swinging. It is quite easy to get behind them for a backstab when out in the open. They are very weak, and rarely use their shields (even if they have one).
- Two-handing a weapon should be killed within a few hits. They can and will ambush the player in tight places, often removing the possibility of a backstab. The "fire sword" variety does additional damage, which will bypass many shields. The black phantom variety does more damage still, however they move at the same pace, and follow the same tactics, and should be easily dispatched.
Dregling Black Phantom Drops.
Dregling Black Phantom Notes and Tips:
- Notes and tips go here.