Satsuki Black Phantom is a Black Phantom in Demon's Souls and in Demon's Souls Remake. Black Phantoms are extremely powerful variants of Enemies or Npcs encountered throughout the game. They can also be another Online player who has invaded your world and attempts to kill you.
Satsuki Black Phantom Location
- He appears as a Black Phantom at the start of Shrine of Storms, standing on the ground, to the right of the Silver Skeleton and the archway.
Satsuki Black Phantom Combat Information
- Unless you are wearing the Thief's ring, Graverobber's Ring, and/or using the Hidden Soul miracle, he will immediately see you and charge you.
- He will use Moon Grass to heal himself if his health gets low, usually anywhere below 50%.
- He drops the Hiltless sword when killed.
- When he's killed, world tendency shifts by +3.
Satsuki Black Phantom Strategies
- Satsuki as a Black Phantom will attack the player upon entering the level, leaving little opportunity to preemptively buff. It is possible to cast Second Chance/Warding and a weapon buff if you're quick enough.
- Additionally, it is a good idea to stay near the start of the level or the Silver Skeleton will join the party. This results in a difficult situation if the Skeleton is not quickly defeated.
- Satsuki has the nasty habit of evading numerous attacks and fully healing with a herb. As his HP becomes lower (around 30% or below), it is advisable to have enough Stamina to finish him.
- Throwing Soul Remains into the left side of the archway makes it impossible for Satsuki to attack/clear them, his attacks will just bounce off the wall. Then simply use Soulsucker for an easy 1-Hit KO, being careful not to get too close to his sword rebounds.
Satsuki Black Phantom Drops
Satsuki Black Phantom Notes and Tips:
- Notes and tips go here.
- For info on the NPC, please refer to Satsuki