|Damage||0 / 150 / 0|
Holy Arrow is a type of Ammunition found in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Ammunition is a consumable item that is required to be able to use weapons such as Bows and Crossbows. These ammunition such as arrows and bolts are used to inflict damage onto hostile characters such as enemies and bosses.
A special ceremonial arrow that emits sound when it flies; it is said that this sound purifies evil. It is also enhanced with magic.
Ranged attacks require that both a bow and arrows be equipped.
Holy Arrow Location: Where to Find Holy Arrow
- Can be bought from the Graverobber Blige in The Ritual Path for 200 souls
- Dropped by Silver Skeleton (Bow) on the Island's Edge.
- Can be found at Altar of Storms
Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 32:44. Click here to watch it
- Can be found at the Old Hero Boss Room
Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 28:11. Click here to watch it
Holy Arrow Notes and Tips
- This arrow is also known as Toad-Eye Arrow
Holy Arrow Moveset
- Moveset goes here..