|Usage||Used to upgrade equipment|
Pure Hardstone is an Upgrade Material in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Upgrade Materials are items that are used to strengthen the statistical value and to increase the effect of a certain piece of equipment.
Hard ore. Enhances straight swords, axes, hammers, and so on.
A basic ore that evenly increases the power of a weapon. Weapons can be strengthened by hardstones up to a maximum of level 10.
Pure Hardstone Location: Where to Find Pure Hardstone
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. After the cutscene where the Fat Official closes the door, turn right. You can find one hiding between the columns.
- Found on a corpse in the Crystal Gecko nest in Armor Spider Archstone
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. There's one Crystal Lizard on the left side of the corridor, just before reaching the room where you fight the Dragon God.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. Behind the 3 Boletaria Soldiers wielding crossbows at the start of the area.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. Hiding behind the planks, halfway the right alleyway.
Pure Hardstone Compatible Equipments
Pure Hardstone Notes and Tips
- For a +10 weapon, you need 35 Hardstone Shards, 18 Large Hardstone Shards, 9 Hardstone Chunk, and 1 Pure Hardstone.
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here