Magic (Stat) is an Attribute in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Magic (Stat) determines your character's Damage with Magic Spells. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
Magic (Stat) Effect
Each Point you assign to Magic increases your Max Magic Power, increase to Wooden Catalyst and Insanity Catalyst Magic Adjust. In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher levels will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by level:
Increases total Max Magic Power.
Increase to Wooden Catalyst Magic Adjust by a certain amount depending on the Lvl:
- 1~2 per point until Magic Lvl 30
- 0~1 per point starting from Magic Lvl 31 up to Lvl 99
Increase to Insanity Catalyst Magic Adjust by a certain amount depending on the Lvl:
- 2~4 per point until Magic Lvl 30
- 1 per point starting from Magic Lvl 31 to Lvl 50
- 0~1 per point starting from Magic Lvl 51 up to Lvl 99
Weapon Requirement: to use some equipment Magic is required.
Equipment Requiring Magic
|12||1200||Soulbrandt, Northern Regalia, Phosphorescent Pole|
|16||1600||Kris Blade, Insanity Catalyst, Gargoyle Crossbow|
|18||1800||Blueblood Sword, Rune Sword, Talisman of Beasts, Rune Shield|
|20||2000||Needle of Eternal Agony|
How to increase Magic (Stat)
- In order to level up attributes, players must first defeat the boss Phalanx and talk to The Monumental. After that, visit The Maiden in Black at The Nexus and spend Souls to Level up.
- Attributes can only be increased up to level 99.
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here