|Effect||More Damage with Dexterity Weapons|
Dexterity is an Attribute in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Dexterity determines your character's Damage with Dexterity Weapons. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
Each Point you assign to Dexterity increases your Max Physical Damage, decreases the damage you’ll take from falling and add more Damage with Dexterity Weapons. In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher levels will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by level:
Increases your Physical Damage.
Decreases the damage you’ll take from falling.
- High falls (about 10m) will still be fatal.
Damage increase to Weapons that have a D grade scaling by a certain amount depending on the Lvl:
- 1~2 per point until Dexterity Lvl 50
- 0~1 per point starting from Dexterity Lvl 51 up to Lvl 99
Damage increase to Weapons that have an A grade scaling scaling by a certain amount depending on the Lvl:
- 2~4 per point until Dexterity Lvl 30
- 1~2 per point starting from Dexterity Lvl 31 up to Lvl 50
- 0~1 per point starting form Dexterity Lvl 51 up to Lvl 99
Weapon Requirement: to use some Weapons Dexterity is required.
Equipment Requiring Dexterity
|12||0||Buckler, Halberd, Compound Long Bow|
|13||0||Uchigatana, Magic Sword "Makoto"|
|14||0||Spiked Shield, Morion Blade, Epee Rapier|
|16||0||Parrying Dagger, Penetrating Sword, Shotel, Large Sword of Searching, Spiral Rapier, Phosphorescent Pole, Lava Bow|
|18||3||Blueblood Sword, Istarelle|
|20||38||7||Needle of Eternal Agony|
|24||14||Blind, White Bow|
How to increase Dexterity
- In order to level up attributes, players must first defeat the boss Phalanx and talk to The Monumental. After that, visit The Maiden in Black at The Nexus and spend Souls to Level up.
- Attributes can only be increased up to level 99.
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here