|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Straight Swords|
|Damage Type||Normal, Piercing|
A white iron straight sword born from the soul of the demon Maiden Astraea. The sword of true nobility, endowed with the essential power humans are born with, which increases its attack power.
Blueblood Sword Location: Where to Find Blueblood Sword
- Can be created at Blacksmith Ed, requires a Pureblood Demon's Soul.
- It must be created from the following: Broken Sword+0
Blueblood Sword Notes and Tips
- Damage bonus of 1-4 per point from the Luck stat.
- While most weapon scaling drops off rather sharply in efficiency at 30 and 50, Luck scaling for this weapon drops off more gradually but most steeply up to 20.
- Luck scales much better in the 51-99 range for this weapon than any stat in the 51-99 range for any other weapon.
- Has potential to hit harder than other weapons of similar size and speed, especially ones that are buffable. At 99 stats it does 490 damage (245 physical + 245 magical), whereas Knight Sword does up to 348 / 405 (buffable / unbuffable), and Uchigatana does up to 388 / 449.
- With 18 Strength, 18 Dexterity, 30 Magic, 18 Faith, 20 Luck, you do 325 damage (164 physical + 161 magical), plus 243 with Light Weapon using Insanity Catalyst.
- Luck has a special non-additive scaling that synergizes with the other stats, whereas the other scalings add with each other in the normal way. For example, if increasing Strength by a certain amount would add X damage and increasing Magic would add Y damage, then increasing both would add Z=X+Y damage, but for Strength and Luck, Z would be greater than X+Y.
- At 18 Strength, Dexterity, Magic, Faith and 7 Luck, you do 272 damage.
- Leveling each stat to 99 adds: +19 for Strength, +10 for Magic, +9 for Faith, and +157 for Luck.
- Leveling both Strength and Luck to 99 adds another +11, Magic and Luck adds another +6, and Faith and Luck adds another +6.
- In other words, Strength, Magic and Faith scaling are all stronger the more Luck you have, and Luck scaling is stronger the more Strength, Magic and Faith you have.
- Assuming you use Light Weapon with Insanity Catalyst, after you fulfill the level requirements it is best to level your Magic to 30.
- Leveling Magic from 18 to 30 adds 52.5 to 55 damage per 10 points.
- Leveling Magic from 30 to 50 adds 16.5 to 17.5 damage per 10 points.
- At 30 Magic, from 9 to 99 Luck, every 10 points yields: 31, 22, 19, 16, 15, 15, 12, 12, 11.
- Leveling Strength from 18 to 30 adds up to 12.5 damage per 10 points.
- While two-handing, which effectively multiplies your Strength by 1.5, leveling Strength from 20 to 30 (or 30 to 45 one-handed) adds up to 6 damage.
Blueblood Sword Related Videos
Blueblood Sword Moveset
|One-handed R1||Horizontal cuts|
|One-handed R2||Thrust plus additional vertical cut with second input|
|Two-handed R1||Vertical cuts|
|Two-handed R2||Horizontal cut plus second horizontal cut with second input|
|Running/Backstep attack||Horizontal cut|
|Rolling attack||Horizontal cut|
|One-handed L2||Horizontal cut|
Blueblood Sword General Information
|Blueblood Sword||100||100||0||D||-||E||E||-||-||-||-||Pureblood Demon's Soul|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!