|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Straight Swords|
|Damage Type||Normal, Piercing|
A white iron straight sword born from the soul of the demon Maiden Astraea. The sword of true nobility, endowed with the essential power humans are born with, which increases its attack power.
Blueblood Sword Location: Where to Find Blueblood Sword
- Can be created at Blacksmith Ed, requires a Pureblood Demon's Soul.
- It must be created from the following: Broken Sword+0
Blueblood Sword Notes and Tips
- Damage bonus of 1-4 per point from the Luck stat.
- While most weapon scaling drops off rather sharply in efficiency at 30 and 50, Luck for this weapon drops off more gradually but most strongly at around 20, 40 and 60.
- Luck probably scales better in the 51-99 range for this weapon than any stat in the 51-99 range for any other weapon.
- Has potential to hit harder than other weapons of similar size and speed, especially ones that are buffable. It does 490 damage at 99 stats, whereas Knight Sword (buffable / unbuffable) does up to 348 / 405, and Uchigatana does up to 388 / 449.
- Luck has a special non-additive scaling that synergizes with the other stats, whereas the other scalings add with each other in the normal way. For example, if increasing Strength by a certain amount would add X damage and increasing Magic would add Y damage, then increasing both would add Z=X+Y damage, but for Strength and Luck, Z would be greater than X+Y.
- At 7 / 99 Luck, increasing Strength, Magic and Faith 18→99 adds 38 / 61 damage.
- At 18 / 99 Strength, Magic and Faith, increasing Luck 7→99 adds 157 / 180 damage.
- For comparison, the Sharp Uchigatana gains +14 damage by increasing Strength 18→99 and +171 by increasing Dexterity 13→99.
- In the Remake at 25 Luck, and 18 of each Stat, does 100 + (61) Physical Damage and 100 + (61) Magical Damage.
- Note that two-handing this weapon will slightly increase Physical Damage, but not Magical.
Blueblood Sword Related Videos
Blueblood Sword Moveset
|One-handed R1||Horizontal cuts|
|One-handed R2||Thrust plus additional vertical cut with second input|
|Two-handed R1||Vertical cuts|
|Two-handed R2||Horizontal cut plus second horizontal cut with second input|
|Running/Backstep attack||Horizontal cut|
|Rolling attack||Horizontal cut|
|One-handed L2||Horizontal cut|
Blueblood Sword General Information
|Blueblood Sword||100||100||0||D||-||E||E||-||-||-||-||Pureblood Demon's Soul|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!