|Effect||Health, Item Burden|
Vitality is an Attribute in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Vitality determines your character's Health and Item Burden. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
Each Point you assign to Vitality increases your Max HP and Item Burden Capacity. In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher levels will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by level:
Increases your Maximum HP by a certain amount depending on the level:
- + 16~33 per point until Vitality 30 (the more points the bigger the increase)
- + 21~24 per point starting from Vitality 31
- + 15~20 per point starting from Vitality 41
- + 8~11 per point starting from Vitality 50 up to 99
Increases your Item Burden Capacity by +2. Burden Capacity is not affected by diminishing returns.
- + 2 per point (from Vitality 1 up to 99)
Weapon Requirement: to use any weapon Vitality is not required.
Load (Max Carry Weight)
How to increase Vitality
- In order to level up attributes, players must first defeat the boss Phalanx and talk to The Monumental. After that, visit The Maiden in Black at The Nexus and spend Souls to Level up.
- Attributes can only be increased up to level 99.
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here