|Effect||More Damage with Strength Weapons.|
Strength is an Attribute in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Strength determines your character's Damage with Strength Weapons. and Resistances. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
Each Point you assign to Strength increases your Physical Damage, and Damage with Strength Weapons. In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher levels will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by level:
Increases total Max Physical Damage.
Damage increase to Weapons that have a D grade scaling by a certain amount depending on the level:
- 1~2 per point until Strength Lvl 49
- 0~1 per point starting from Strength Lvl 50 up to Lvl 99
Damage increase to Weapons that have an S grade scaling by a certain amount depending on the level:
- 5~6 per point until Strength Lvl 30
- 1~2 per point starting from Strength Lvl 31 up to Lvl 50
- 0~1 per point starting from Strength Lvl 51 up to Lvl 99
Weapon Requirement: to use some weapons Strength is required.
Equipment Requiring Strength
|14||66||Kilij, Adjudicator's Shield, Halberd|
|16||69||Phosphorescent Pole, Crescent Axe, Dark Silver Shield, Knight's Shield|
|18||71||Uchigatana, Hiltless, Magic Sword "Makoto", Steel Shield, Bastard Sword|
|20||74||Claymore, Guillotine Axe, Great Club, Northern Regalia|
|22||77||Penetrating Sword, Compound Long Bow, Purple Flame Shield|
|24||78||Large Sword of Searching|
|26||80||Meat Cleaver, Great Sword, Great Axe, Large Brushwood Shield|
|30||87||Dragon Bone Smasher, Dozer Axe, White Bow, Tower Shield|
How to increase Strength
- In order to level up attributes, players must first defeat the boss Phalanx and talk to The Monumental. After that, visit The Maiden in Black at The Nexus and spend Souls to Level up.
- Attributes can only be increased up to level 99.
Notes and Tips:
- The attack power is dependent on the equipped weapon's strength modifier.
- Equipping a weapon with two hands gives you x1.5 more effective strength to use weapons.