|Effect||Mana and Spell Memory slots.|
Intelligence is an Attribute in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Intelligence determines your character's Mana and Magic Spells able to carry. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
Each Point you assign to Intelligence increases your Max MP and Spell Memory slots. In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher levels will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by level:
Increases your Maximum MP by a certain amount depending on the level:
- + 8~9 per point until Intelligence 15 level.
- + 3~8 per point starting from 16 up to 40 level.
- + 3~5 per point starting from 41 up to 60 level.
- + 2~3 per point starting from 61 up to 99 level.
Increases available Spell Memory slots
- Intelligence Level 1 to 9 no slots available.
- Intelligence Level 10 to 13 grants you 1 Slot
- Intelligence Level 14 to 17 grants you 2 Slots
- Intelligence Level 18 to 23 grants you 3 Slots
- Intelligence Level 24 to 29 grants you 4 Slots
- Intelligence Level 30 to 39 grants you 5 Slots
- Intelligence Level 40 to 99 grants 6 Slots (it is the maximum slots available)
Weapon Requirement: to use any weapon Intelligence is not required.
Spell Memory slots can be increased by wearing the Ring of Magical Nature.
How to increase Intelligence
- In order to level up attributes, players must first defeat the boss Phalanx and talk to The Monumental. After that, visit The Maiden in Black at The Nexus and spend Souls to Level up.
- Attributes can only be increased up to level 99.
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here