Endurance is an Attribute in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Endurance determines your character's Stamina, Equip Burden and Resistances. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Lvling Up.
Each Point you assign to Endurance increases your Stamina, Equip Burden, and Item Burden Capacity and Resistances (Fire, Poison, Bleed). In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher Lvls will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by Lvl:
Increases your Maximum Stamina by a certain amount depending on the Lvl:
- + 1~3 per point until Endurance 40 (caps at 160 at Endurance 40)
- + 1 per point until Endurance 99
Increases Resistances (Fire, Poison, Bleed) by a certain amount depending on the Lvl:
- Bleed: + 4 per point until Endurance Lvl 15
- Bleed: + 2~3 per point starting from Endurance Lvl 16 up to Lvl 30
- Bleed: + 0~1 per point starting from Endurance Lvl 31
- Poison: + 6 per point until Endurance Lvl 15
- Poison: + 2~3 per point starting from Endurance Lvl 16 up to Lvl 30
- Poison: + 0~1 per point starting from Endurance Lvl 31
- Fire: + 3~4 per point until Endurance Lvl 39
- Fire: + 1~3 per point starting from Endurance Lvl 40 up to Lvl 70
- Fire: + 1 per point starting from Endurance Lvl 71 up to Lvl 80
- Fire: + 0~1 per point starting from Endurance Lvl 81 up to Lvl 99
Weapon Requirement: to use any weapon Endurance is not required.
How to increase Endurance
- In order to Lvl up attributes, players must first defeat the boss Phalanx and talk to The Monumental. After that, visit The Maiden in Black at The Nexus and spend Souls to Lvl up.
- Attributes can only be increased up to Lvl 99.
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here