Endurance is an Attribute in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Endurance determines your character's Stamina, Equip Burden and Resistances. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Lvling Up.
Each Point you assign to Endurance increases your Stamina, Equip Burden, and Item Burden Capacity and Resistances (Fire, Poison, Bleed). In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher Lvls will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by Lvl:
Increases your Maximum Stamina by a certain amount depending on the Lvl:
- + 1~3 per point until Endurance 40 (caps at 160 at Endurance 40)
- + 1 per point until Endurance 99
Increases Resistances (Fire, Poison, Bleed) by a certain amount depending on the Lvl. The Fire effect cannot be disentangled from the effect you get with Soul Level: for example, if you raise your Soul Level from 33 to 63 while Endurance is constant at 8, this yields +32 Fire, but if Endurance is constant at 40, this yields +16 Fire. At SL1, going from 8 to 99 Endurance yields +162 Fire, whereas at SL621 it yields +12 Fire. In general, higher Endurance seems to reduce the bonus from increasing Soul Level and vice versa, but you end up at the same Fire resistance for a given set of stats regardless of in which order you got there.
- Bleed: + 2~6 per point until Endurance Lvl 15
- Poison: + 3~4 per point until Endurance Lvl 15
- Bleed & Poison (equal from 15): + 2~3 per point from Endurance Lvl 16 until Lvl 30
- Bleed & Poison: + 0~1 per point from Endurance Lvl 31
- Fire, starting at SL1 / SL101:
- avg + 3.25 / 1.47 per point until Endurance Lvl 40
- avg + 1.40 / 0.50 per point from Endurance Lvl 41 until Lvl 70
- avg + 0.55 / 0.10 per point from Endurance Lvl 71
Weapon Requirement: to use any weapon Endurance is not required.
Fire Defense (starting at SL1)
How to increase Endurance
- In order to Lvl up attributes, players must first defeat the boss Phalanx and talk to The Monumental. After that, visit The Maiden in Black at The Nexus and spend Souls to Lvl up.
- Attributes can only be increased up to Lvl 99.
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here