Faith is an Attribute in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Faith determines your character's Miracle Spells that you can carry. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
Each Point you assign to Faith increases your Magic Defense and Miracle Memory Slots. In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher levels will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by level:
Increases Magic Defense and Miracle Memory Slots by a certain amount depending on the Lvl.
- Faith Lvl 1 to Lvl 9 slot not available.
- Faith Lvl 10 to Lv 15 grants you 1 slot.
- Faith Lvl 16 to Lvl 23 grants you 2 slots.
- Faith Lvl 24 to Lvl 35 grants you 3 slots.
- Faith Lvl 36 to Lvl 99 grants you 4 slots.
Increase to Talisman of God Magic Adjust by a certain amount depending on the Lvl.
- 1~3 per point until Faith Lvl 30
- 1~2 per point starting from Lvl 31 to Lvl 50
- 0~1 per point starting from Faith Lvl 51 up to Lvl 99
Increase to Talisman of Beasts Magic Adjust by a certain amount depending on the Lvl.
- 1~2 per point until Faith Lvl 29
- 1 per point starting from Faith from Lvl 30 to Lvl 39
- 0~1 per point starting from Faith Lvl 40 up to Lvl 99
Better and able to carry more Miracle Spells.
Weapon Requirement: to use some equipment Faith is required.
Equipment Requiring Faith
|10||1||1000||19||22||Minimum to cast miracles|
|16||2||1600||26||31||Meat Cleaver, Hands of God|
|18||2||1800||28||34||Blueblood Sword, Talisman of Beasts|
|24||3||2400||35||43||Large Sword of Moonlight, Istarelle|
How to increase Faith
- In order to level up attributes, players must first defeat the boss Phalanx and talk to The Monumental. After that, visit The Maiden in Black at The Nexus and spend Souls to Level up.
- Attributes can only be increased up to level 99.
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here