Luck is an Attribute in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Luck determines your character's Item Drop Rate, and Plague Resistance. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
Each Point you assign to Luck increases your Drop Rate (how often items drop from fallen enemies), Plague Resistance and gives you a special damage bonus to the “Blueblood Sword”. In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher levels will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by level:
- + 4 per point until Luck Lvl 99
Increases Plague Resistance by a certain amount depending on the level:
- 2~3 per point until Luck Lvl 30
- + 0~1 per point starting from Luck Lvl 31 up to Lvl 99
Gives a special damage bonus to the “Blueblood Sword” by a certain amount depending on the level:
- + 1~3 per point until Luck Lvl 27
- + 1~2 per point starting from Luck Lvl 28 up to Lvl 99
How to increase Luck
- In order to level up attributes, players must first defeat the boss Phalanx and talk to The Monumental. After that, visit The Maiden in Black at The Nexus and spend Souls to Level up.
- Attributes can only be increased up to level 99.
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here