|Slot Cost||1 Magic Slot|
|Spell Type||Buff Spell|
Water Veil is a Magic Spell in Demon's Souls. Magic spells are associated with dark or black magic and are used for offensive strategies that can both inflict damage and apply negative status effects against hostile characters such as enemies and bosses.
Covers the user in a sheet of water, slightly reducing fire damage.
Fire is a common method of attack, used in both natural and magical forms. This spell should prove handy quite often.
Water Veil Trainer/Acquisition
- The spell can be learned from Sage Freke, the Visionary and Freke's Apprentice in exchange for 500 souls
Water Veil Notes and Tips
- Reduces fire damage received by 45%.
- The Magician class starts with this spell.
- Very useful during in the Boletarian Palace and Stonefang Tunnel.
- While any of the following spells are active the Warding spell can't be cast.
Anti Magic Field, Cloak, Hidden Soul, Protection, Regeneration, Second Chance, Soul Thirst, and Water Veil.
Water Veil Moveset and Videos