Covers the user in a sheet of water, slightly reducing fire damage by 45%.
|Slot Cost||1 Magic Slots|
|Spell Type||Buff Spell|
Water Veil is a Magic Spell in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Water Veil covers the user in a sheet of water, slightly reducing fire damage by 45%. Magic Spells focus around offensive strategies that can both inflict damage and apply negative Status Effects as well as some self-buffs.
Water Veil Effect
- Covers the user in a sheet of water, slightly reducing fire damage by 45%.
- Very useful during in the Boletarian Palace and Stonefang Tunnel.
- While any of the following spells are active the Water Veil spell can't be cast.
Anti-Magic Field, Cloak, Hidden Soul, Protection, Regeneration, Second Chance, Soul Thirst, and Warding.
How to get Water Veil
- The spell can be learned from Sage Freke, the Visionary and Freke's Apprentice in exchange for 500 souls
Videos Related to Water Veil
Water Veil Notes and Tips
- The Magician class starts with this spell.