Sucks the soul out of whoever it touches.
|Slot Cost||3 Magic Slots|
|Spell Type||Kill Spell|
Soulsucker is a Magic Spell in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Soulsucker sucks the soul out of whoever it touches. Magic Spells focus around offensive strategies that can both inflict damage and apply negative Status Effects as well as some self-buffs.
Spell from the Demon Maiden in Black's Soul. Sucks the soul out of whoever it touches. The Maiden in Black, who aids the demon slayers with her command of Soul power, was once one of the oldest, most dangerous demons herself.
- Sucks the soul out of whoever it touches.
- Great for farming souls as the user receives twice the amount of souls from a target.
- Unsurprisingly this spell has a long cast time, best used on enemies that haven't detected you and use the spell behind them.
- Very powerful spell that can instantly kill any non-boss enemy but it has an extraordinary short range, the enemy would literally need to be in front of you for this spell to work.
- This spell functions differently when used against players. Instead of instantly killing them and giving double souls, the affected player will lose a level, and the caster gains souls equal to how much that level cost. The level lost will always be the highest non-Vitality stat, and stats will never be reduced below the base amount for the player's class.
How to get Soulsucker
Soulsucker Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here