Revives the player with 50% HP when they die during the spell effect
|Slot Cost||2 Miracle Slots|
|Spell Type||Buff Miracle|
Second Chance is a Miracle in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Second Chance revives the player with 50% HP when they die during the spell effect Miracles are spells that focuses on defense and healing properties which include a variety of utility and augmentation magic as well as a range of offensive magic.
Miracle derived from the soul of the Old Hero Demon. Prevents the caster's death one time.
This miracle is a symbolic denunciation the heretical tradition that worships death and the dead.
Second Chance Effect
- Revives the player with 50% HP when they die during the spell effect.
- Does not work to fatal falls.
- Once you have been revived by Second Chance, you can cast it again.
- There is no invincibility when being revived. It is possible to be killed by the time revived.
- Cannot be cast while any of the following spells are active: Anti-Magic Field, Cloak, Hidden Soul, Protection, Regeneration, Soul Thirst, Warding, Water Veil
Videos Related to Second Chance
How to get Second Chance
Second Chance Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here