Hides the caster's Soul, making them harder to detect by Black Phantoms
|Slot Cost||1 Miracle Slots|
|Spell Type||Buff Miracle|
Hidden Soul is a Miracle in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Hidden Soul hides the caster's Soul, making them harder to detect by Black Phantoms. Miracles are spells that focuses on defense and healing properties which include a variety of utility and augmentation magic as well as a range of offensive magic.
A new miracle, found in Boletaria. Hides the caster's Soul, making them harder to detect by Black Phantoms.
The Black Phantoms that prowl the land of Boletaria are extremely dangerous, and are the enemies of God and man alike.
Hidden Soul Effect
- Make it more difficult for Black Phantoms to detect the player.
- Quartering the aggro distance of Black Phantoms.
- In online PVP it makes the wearer almost completely transparent. Unlike Graverobber's Ring, the effect does not depend on the distance between the wearer and the Black Phantom player.
- Stacks with the following:
- Cannot be cast while any of the following spells are active: Anti-Magic Field, Cloak, Protection, Regeneration, Second Chance, Soul Thirst, Warding, Water Veil.
How to get Hidden Soul
Hidden Soul Notes and Tips
- Using Graverobber's Ring simultaneously with Hidden Soul has merit in Online PVP. The ring will make the wearer completely invisible and when a Black Phantom get's too close, Hidden Soul will take over for almost complete invisibility.