|Slot Cost||1 Magic Slot|
|Spell Type||Buff Spell|
Cloak is a Magic Spell in Demon's Souls
Hides one's presence, making it difficult to be detected by enemies.
This spell can be useful when sneaking up behind an enemy or when making a quiet escape.
- The spell can be learned from Sage Freke, the Visionary and Freke's Apprentice in exchange of a 500 Souls
Notes and Tips:
- Makes it harder for Enemies to detect the user.
- It only reduces the distance of the enemies aggro radius by 25% when cast, this is half the distance of the Thief's Ring offers.
- Stacks with Thief's Ring and Graverobber's Ring
- Cannot be cast while any of this spells are active. Anti Magic Field, Hidden Soul, Protection, Regeneration, Second Chance, Soul Thirst, Warding and Water Veil.
- A common tactic is to lure enemies away from their post and then cast this spell. When the enemies lose track of the player, they will give up and slowly return to their post. This gives an opportunity to sprint up and backstab them.
Moveset and Videos: