This spell can be useful when sneaking up behind an enemy or when making a quiet escape.
|Slot Cost||1 Magic Slo|
|Spell Type||Magic Spells - Buff Spell|
Cloak is a Magic Spell in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Cloak makes it harder for enemies to see the caster. Magic Spells focus around offensive strategies that can both inflict damage and apply negative Status Effects as well as some self-buffs.
- This spell can be useful when sneaking up behind an enemy or when making a quiet escape.
- It only reduces the distance of the enemies' aggro radius by 25% when cast, this is half the distance of the Thief Ring offers.
- It cannot be cast while any of these spells are active: Anti-Magic Field, Hidden Soul, Protection, Regeneration, Second Chance, Soul Thirst, Warding, and Water Veil.
- A common tactic is to lure enemies away from their post and then cast this spell. When the enemies lose track of the player, they will give up and slowly return to their post. This gives an opportunity to sprint up and backstab them.
How to get Cloak
- The spell can be learned from Sage Freke, the Visionary, and Freke's Apprentice in exchange for 500 Souls.
Cloak Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here