|Type||Small Shield||DMG Type||Blunt|
Requirements & Bonus
|6 / D||0 / -|
|0 / -||0 / -|
Wooden Shield is a Small Shield in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Small Shields usually weighs very little and has the least form of protection from attacks. They are often used by players who prefer Parrying rather than Blocking. Its lighter weight also makes it ideal for quick, agile characters with low equipment weight capacity.
A small wooden shield. It is lighter than a metal shield, but because it has low damage absorption rate and durability, it breaks easily.
Wooden Shield Location: Where to Find Wooden Shield
- Barbarian and Wanderer starts with this shield.
- Can be bought from the Dregling Merchant for 500 souls.
- Dropped by Soldiers (Axe) in The Lord's Path 1 - 2.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 6:13. Click here to watch it
Wooden Shield Notes and Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Videos Related to Wooden Shield
Wooden Shield Moveset
Wooden Shield Basic Upgrades
- This shield cannot be upgraded