Requirements & Bonus
|30 / D||0 / -|
|0 / -||0 / -|
Tower Shield is a Large Shield in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Large Shields provides a greater value of blocking and protecting one's self from enemy and boss attacks but greatly increases the weight and reduces the player's mobility. This type of shield works best at reducing damage or guarding instead of parrying.
A gigantic shield used by one of the Boletarian heroes, the Tower Knight. It is said to repel all kinds of malice, but it is tremendously heavy and difficult to handle. It is considered the largest of the known types of shields.
Tower Shield Location: Where to Find Tower Shield
- It can be found in The Lord's Path. The Iron Key Ring is needed to unlock the door to the dungeon underneath the guard tower.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video N10 at 31:08. Click here to watch it.
- Dropped by Alfred, Knight of the Tower. He can be found using the same shield in The King's Tower.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video N12 at 0:55. Click here to watch it
Tower Shield Notes and Tips
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Tower Shield Moveset
Tower Shield Basic Upgrades
Requires: Colorless Demon Soul