|Type||Small Shield||DMG Type||Blunt|
Requirements & Bonus
|5 / D||0 / -|
|0 / -||0 / -|
Dregling Shield (or Slave's Shield) is a Small Shield in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Small Shields usually weighs very little and has the least form of protection from attacks. They are often used by players who prefer Parrying rather than Blocking. Its lighter weight also makes it ideal for quick, agile characters with low equipment weight capacity.
A shoddy wooden shield used by dreglings.
Little more than a patchwork of wood scraps, this attempt at imitation can hardly be called a shield.
Dregling Shield Location: Where to Find Dregling Shield
- Treasure in Inner Ward. Can be found midway through the stairs after the plaza.
Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video N10 at 02:30. Click here to watch it.
- Inner Ward: Found in this street corner
Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video N10 at 08:09. Click here to watch it.
- At the Inner Ward, when you are going up the stairs that has little corridors at the side. Can be found on a corpse on the third corridor.
Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video N10 at 8:00. Click here to watch it.
- Dropped by Dreglings in the Boletarian Palace. Location Shown in our walkthrough video at 28:14. Click here to watch it
- Location Shown in our walkthrough video at 50:15. Click here to watch it
Dregling Shield Notes and Tips
- Lightest shield in the game
- It's the least durable shield in the game.
Dregling Shield Moveset
Dregling Shield Basic Upgrade
- This shield cannot be upgraded