|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Large Sword|
Demonbrandt is Large Sword Weapon in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Large Swords are usually held with both hands and are capable of inflicting a huge amount of damage towards hostile characters but are slow, making the player vulnerable to fast enemy attacks.
A white blade made to be wielded against demons, held for generations by the Boletarian Royal Family.
Paired with its counterpart, Soulbrandt, to form Northern Regalia. The less demonic the soul of the wielder, the more powerful this blade becomes. Hence Old King Allant's choice to wield Soulbrandt instead.
Demonbrandt Location: Where to Find Demonbrandt
- In order to do this you must either save Ostrava throughout World 1, or kill him. If choose to save him, he will show up in The King's Tower right before the boss and will die when talked to. He will then drop the Mausoleum Key.
- The key will also be dropped at where he died.
After killing the Red Eye Knight, open the gate and approach Old King Doran. He will tell you that if you can prove yourself to him he will give you the sword. Players only need to take out 25% of his health. Attacking him further will cause him to turn hostile.
Demonbrandt Notes and Tips
- Damage bonus increase with White Character Tendency
- Damage penalty with Black Character Tendency
Videos Related to Demonbrandt
|One-handed R1||Horizontal cuts|
|One-handed R2||Vertical chop|
|Two-handed R1||Horizontal cuts|
|Two-handed R2||Vertical chop|
|Running/Backstep attack||Charging chop|
|Rolling attack||Low sweeping attack|
|One-handed L2||Horizontal cut|
Demonbrandt General Information
The Demonbrandt is a unique sword that increases your damage according to your Character Tendency.
- At Pure White Character Tendency, the Demonbrandt has 130 + 130 Physical and 110 + 110 Magic attack power
- At Pure Black Character Tendency, the Demonbrandt has 0 Physical and Magic attack power.