|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Large Sword|
Morion Blade is Large Sword Weapon in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Large Swords are usually held with both hands and are capable of inflicting a huge amount of damage towards hostile characters but are slow, making the player vulnerable to fast enemy attacks.
A gnarled, thorny large sword of black quartz. Forged from the soul of the Demon "Storm King," it is actually the marrow of the storm beasts. These beasts take pleasure in the wielder's peril, and in these situations, the blade's attack power is greatly increased.
Morion Blade Location: Where to Find Morion Blade
Can be created using any of the following:
Morion Blade Notes and Tips
- Increase any damage by 60% when character's HP is less than 30%.
- Can be stacked with Clever Rat's Ring for a massive 140% damage boost.
- Can be combined use with Ring of Magical Sharpness, or Monk's Head Collar for impressive spell power
- Cling Ring will help reducing the chance of dying from minor damage when using the boost, because the bonus is based on the max HP of your current Form.
- Bonus damage boost will still active even if players don't meet the sword's requirements
Videos Related to Morion Blade
Morion Blade Moveset
|One-handed R1||Horizontal cuts|
|One-handed R2||Downward chop|
|Two-handed R1||Horizontal cuts|
|Two-handed R2||Downward chop|
|Running/Backstep attack||Charging chop|
|Rolling attack||Low sweeping attack|
|One-handed L2||Horizontal cut|
Morion Blade Information
|Morion Blade||210||0||0||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||Storm Demon's Soul|