|Effect||Recovers 4 HP per second.|
Regenerator's Ring is a Ring in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Rings are accessories that are equipped by the player to obtain various abilities that grant buffs and effects which can help in the player's journey or certain situations.
Mysterious ring of unknown origin. Slowly recovers HP over time.
Has a unique design that features a green jewel in its center that is filled with a viscous liquid.
Regenerator's Ring Location: Where to Find Regenerator's Ring
- At the Island's Edge 4 - 1, along the cliff path on the other side of the tower where you get Copper Key. Roll over the broken down tower walls above it should be, near where the two archers were.
- At the Swamp of Sorrow 5 - 2, hug the wall as you first enter the poison swamp, past the Mirdan Hammer, in the alcove.
Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 02:08. Click here to watch it
- Trade the Jade Hair Ornament with Sparkly the Crow, at Island's Edge 4 - 1.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 35:44. Click here to watch it
Videos Related to Regenerator's Ring
Regenerator's Ring Notes and Tips
- Stacks with Blessed weaponry and the Adjudicator's Shield.
- Good for swamp world like the Valley of Defilement to counter Poison, Bleed, and/or Plague.