|Armor Type||Heavy Armor|
Brushwood Set is an Armor Set in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Armor provides the player with protection and different resistance against all types of damage and negative status effects, such as Blunt Damage, Bleed, Plague, and more. Sets of Armor in Demon's Souls are divided into four categories which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leggings.
Brushwood Set Location: Where to Find Brushwood Set
- In Gates of Boletaria, go through the area where you encounter Executioner Miralda and go down the stairs. At the end of the edge, climb down the ladder. At the bottom, loot the corpse to get the Brushwood Set. Pure White World Tendency is required.
Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 53:44. Click here to watch it
- Dropped by Biorr, of the Twin Fangs. He is located in The Nexus: sitting near the Valley of Defilement archstone after his rescue (unlockable). Biorr doesn't appear in The Nexus until you've rescued him. To rescue Biorr, gain access to Inner Ward by defeating any of the archdemons in other worlds. In 1-3, there are two Fat Officials. The first one drops the Iron Key Ring, and the second one drops an Official's Cap. Near the Inner Ward Archstone, before the Tower Knight's area, you can unlock a door with the Iron Key Ring which leads into a dungeon. There you can unlock Biorr's cell to rescue him. You can also find a third Fat Official there who drops a Bloody Iron Key which is used to save Yuria, the Witch.
- Can be Purchased from Dregling Merchant in 1-3 (Inner Ward) for 250,000 souls.
Brushwood Set Armor Set Pieces:
Brushwood Set Notes and Tips:
- Heaviest Armor Set in the game.
- Offers the best physical defense in the game.
- Not ideal for traversing areas that afflict status effects.
Brushwood Set Pieces Information