|Requirements & Bonus|
Lava Bow is a Weapon in Demon Souls. The bow is a weapon capable of attacking enemies from afar and commonly used by hunters. Bows require arrows in order to inflict damage against hostile characters, the bow is typically made of a curved piece of wood joined at both ends by a taut string.
A long bow with limbs like a spider's leg. It was forged from the Soul of the Demon "Armor Spider." It imbues all arrows fired with fire attributes.
Acquisition/Where to Find
- Can be created at Blacksmith Ed requires a Hard Demon's Soul.
- It can be created from any of the following:
- Must have given the Red Hot Demon's Soul to Blacksmith Ed before upgrade is available.
- Equipped any of the above weapon and then talk to Blacksmith Ed. Give him the soul of Flamelurker to upgrade.
Notes and Tips:
- The Lava Bow applies an additional 100 Fire damage to all arrows it fires. This fire damage scales with the Magic stat.
- Preferred by low Dexterity players as it does not have high stat requirements
- Has the highest durability of any bow/crossbow in the game
Moveset and Videos: