Poison is an Equipment Stat in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Poison is a type of damage that Weapons can deal. Some Weapons can deal multiple damage types. Equipment Stats are determined by your Equipment.
- Is a type of damage that Weapons can deal.
- Is a Damage Over Time effect
How to increase Poison
- Poison damage can be increased on a weapon by upgrading it to be a Mercury weapon at Blacksmith Ed
Notes and Tips:
- Poison deals damage over 3 minutes, however the Poison stat on weapons states how much damage it will do in 1 minute, so if a weapon has 100 Poison damage, that means it will do 100 every minute for 3 minute, for a total of 300.
- Poison also weakens the effectiveness of Grass, which can be useful against Invaders or Black Phantoms NPCs that use Grass.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!