|Effect||Determine how many spells or miracles the player can have ready to cast at one time.|
Spell Memory is a General Stat in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Spell Memory determine how many spells or miracles the player can have ready to cast at one time. General Stats are determined by your Attributes and can be also acquired from some Equipment.
Spell Memory Effect
- Determine how many spells or miracles the player can have ready to cast at one time.
How to increase Spell Memory
Spell Memory can be increased intrinsically by adding points to the Intelligence stat when leveling up.
Each Point you assign to Intelligence increases your Spell Memory. In Demon's Souls, some attributes provide diminishing returns, meaning that higher levels will provide you fewer benefits. Here you can find a break down of diminishing returns by level:
- Intelligence Lvl 1 to Lvl 9 not slots available.
- Intelligence Lvl 10 to Lvl13 grants you 1 Slot.
- Intelligence Lvl 14 to Lvl 17 grants you 2 Slots.
- Intelligence Lvl 18 to Lvl 23 grants you 3 Slots.
- Intelligence Lvl 24 to Lvl 29 grants you 4 Slots.
- Intelligence Lvl 30 to Lvl 39 grants you 5 Slots.
- Intelligence Lvl 40 to Lvl 99 grants 6 Slots (it is the maximum slots available).
Notes and Tips:
- Notes & Tips go here