Red Eye Stone
|Usage||Send a Red Soul Sign to other worlds and summoned as a Black
Red Eye Stone is an Eye Stone in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Eye Stones are consumable items that are used for multi-player situations. These can be used from the consumables inventory or if it is equipped to you quick use slots.
A red Soul Sign is sent to other worlds, and you are summoned from those other worlds as a Black Phantom. In the other world, you wager Souls in combat against the one who summoned you.
Red Eye Stone Location: Where to Find Red Eye Stone
- Obtained after killing The Maiden in Black in the End Game scenario.
Red Eye Stone Use
- To use the stone, players must be in soul form and in an area that allows Red Eye Stone.
- Needs to be at the same level range in order to be summoned.
- offer yourself to be summoned for PvP duel with host as a black phantom, when used in body form, you will be transported to the duel in soul form, with the known lower HP values of course, in case you die, you will return to body form, regardless.
Red Eye Stone Notes and Tips
- Red Eye Stone's range calculation: Host's Level, +/- (10 + 10% of Host's level). This means a level 100 Host can summon phantoms from the levels of 80 to 120.