|Usage||When used on a right weapon, deals 80 extra fire damage for 60 seconds|
Pine Resin (Or Turpentine) is a Consumable item in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Consumable items grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects, applying temporary buffs and debuffs, as well as activating various actions and effects.
Natural resin collected from a pine tree. Apply it to the right-hand weapon to cover it in fire.Cannot be applied to wooden weapons.
Pine Resin Location: Where to Find Pine Resin
- Can be bought from the Dregling Merchant in The Lord's Path for 500 Souls.
- Can be bought from the Dregling Merchant in Inner Ward for 500 Souls.
- Can be found in the Gates of Boletaria, found in the dead end past the Phalanx gate lever
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 39:48. Click here to watch it
- Dropped by the Dregling with fire sword in the Gates of Boletaria and The Lord's Path.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 2:20. Click here to watch it
Pine Resin Notes and Tips
- Can only be used on Enchantable weapons.