|Usage||Restores 100 MP|
Old Spice is a Consumable item in Demon's Souls. Consumable items grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects, applying temporary buffs and debuffs, as well as activating various actions and effects.
An old spice with a pungently sweet smell. Restores a large amount of the user's MP. It is made by mixing various fermented ingredients. Because of its sharp smell and often unsavory brewers, it has been prohibited in some regions.
Old Spice Acquisition
- Can be bought from Once Royal Mistress in Tower of Latria.
- Dropped by Mind Flayer in Tower of Latria.
- Dropped by Shamans in Leechmonger Archstone
- Can be found in Tower of Latria., first floor, guarded by the Prisoner Horde
- Can be found in Tower of Latria., entrance to third floor East, near Sage Freke, the Visionary
- Can be found in Fool's Idol Archstone, on the outer ledge outside the 1st chain tower.
- Can be found in Fool's Idol Archstone, near the crushed heart
- Can be found in Fool's Idol Archstone, in second chain tower, near the Crystal Lizard
- Can be found in Fool's Idol Archstone, past the Maneater entrance
- Can be found in Leechmonger Archstone, before the Giant Depraved Ones
Old Spice Notes and Tips
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here