|Usage||Used to upgrade equipment|
Moonshadestone Shard (or Shard of Darkmoonstone) is an Upgrades found in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Upgrade Materials are items that are used to strengthen the statistical value and to increase the effect of a certain piece of equipment.
Moonshadow. Enhances daggers, knives, and so on.
The darkmoonstone's power will also cause the user of a weapon enhanced with it to slowly regenerate MP. Weapons can be strengthened by Darkmoonstones up to a maximum of level 5.
Moonshadestone Shard Location: Where to Find Moonshadestone Shard
- Dropped by Reaper in The Ritual Path.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 21:38. Click here to watch it
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard in Island's Edge. Roll over the broken down tower walls to find a corpse containing x1 Regenerator's Ring, then take the narrow path on the right to find a Crystal Lizard.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard in Island's Edge. In the area where you find Sparkly, the Crow. Get close to the right edge and you will see one Crystal Lizard, drop down and chase it to kill it.
- Can be bought from the Graverobber Blige for 3000 souls each in The Ritual Path.
- Can be found at The Ritual Path.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 06:21. Click here to watch it
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 08:04. Click here to watch it
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 18:46. Click here to watch it
Moonshadestone Shard Compatible Weapons
Moonshadestone Shard Notes and Tips
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here