|Usage||Used to upgrade equipment|
Moonshadestone Chunk (or Chunk of Darkmoonstone) is an Upgrades found in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake. Upgrade Materials are items that are used to strengthen the statistical value and to increase the effect of a certain piece of equipment.
A chunk of ore which glows with moonshade. Reinforces daggers, thrusting swords, et al.
Imbues weapons with a magic effect. Weapons can be reinforced by moonshadestone up to level S. Crescent weapons. enchanted with this ore. gradually restore the wielder's MP with the power of the moonshade.
Moonshadestone Chunk Location: Where to Find Moonshadestone Chunk
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. Roll over the broken down tower walls to find a corpse containing x1 Regenerator's Ring, then take the narrow path on the right to find a Crystal Lizard.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. In the area where you find Sparkly, the Crow. Get close to the right edge and you will see one Crystal Lizard, drop down and chase it to kill it.
- Dropped by Reaper
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. Near the location of the White Bow, by the cliff side.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 14:25. Click here to watch it
- Dropped by the Black Phantom guarding Saint Urbain.
- Video Location: Shown in our walkthrough video at 09:22. Click here to watch it
Altar of storms
- Dropped by Crystal Lizard. One emerges from a grave on the cemetery area and the other is hidden on the grass.
Moonshadestone Chunk Compatible Weapons
Moonshadestone Chunk Notes and Tips
- Other notes, tips, & trivia go here