Monk's Head Collar
Monk's Head Collar is a Helm in Demon's Souls. This helm is not associated with any set. Helms protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some sets of armor are available to both genders but are slightly different for male and female characters. Those that are identical in appearance are labeled as unisex.
Head wrappings that were once the golden robe worn by the old master of Latria and eventually took control of the then withered old man.
It is whispered that the robe now seeks to summon those who offer their aid, and carrying out its wishes grants them the use of these odd head wrappings.
Could the golden garb be seeking out a new vessel to subjugate…? Its enigmatic power increases spell effects, but also makes the wearer more vulnerable to spells.
Monk's Head Collar Acquisition/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for killing the host when summoned as the boss for Maneater Archstone. To have a chance of being summoned as the boss, place a blue summon sign anywhere in Tower of Latria, Fool's Idol Archstone, and Maneater Archstone.
Monk's Head Collar Notes and Tips
- Increase Magic Power by 30%.
- Decreases Magic Defence by 40%.
- Stacks with Kris Blade and Ring of Magical Sharpness.
- Note that the Monk's Head Collar blocks your line of sight because the helm is ridiculously tall.