|Damage Type: Slashing|
|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Large Hammers|
Meat Cleaver is a Weapon in Demon Souls.
A large cleaver forged from the soul of the Demon "Adjudicator." It is the Adjudicator's own weapon, and transforms sinners into delicious-looking cuts of meat It also steals a small amount of HP from its target when attacking, reflecting the original Soul's avaricious nature.
Acquisition/Where to Find
- Can be created at Blacksmith Ed requires a Swollen Demon's Soul.
- A Red Hot Demon's Soul must be given to Blacksmith Ed before he will allow transformation of items into Unique Weapons.
- It can be created from any of the following:
Notes and Tips:
- Gain 1% of HP each hit
- Despite being classified as a 'Large Hammer', It deals slashing damage.
- It is the only weapon that has two damage bonuses rating of S.
Moveset and Videos: